Saturday, September 3, 2011

where do we go from here

Hi blog readers, if any, i am so tired right now. I woke up, studied, ate, watched pretty little liars, studied, had dinner and studied agains. Preliminary exams start monday. Am i nervous? Of course i am. I want to be confident when i go into every single exam next week. I cannot wait for next week to be over and done with! My timetable is actually so crammed! I sat outside in the backyard studying today. It was so nice and sunny and i think that's my favourite place to study now! The sun shinning down, birds chirping, flowers blossoming, flowers falling down, so lovely! I can't wait until the weather is actually hotter!

I'm browsing through urban outfitters right now whilst listening to some music. I might also do some online shopping! Finally finished studying textiles, it took me an entire day, 29 pages of notes. So proud of myself. Outfit posts coming up within a week or something when i'm not busy. But for now, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment