Friday, September 9, 2011

I am back, exams are over!

Hi bloggers and blog readers, I finally finished my preliminary exams! Such a relief coming out of the hall today and good luck to those who are still doing them. Excited to be posting again and actually going shopping. Retail this long weekend that i have! I am very excited to get into the warm, sunny weather of Spring and Summer which is awaiting for me. The weather is so horrible today, gloomy, freezing, windy and raining!

I was planning on going to the Vogue Fashion Night Out last night, but unfortunately due to my crammed exam conditions i had i was unable to attend. Hoping to attend some sort of fashion event sometime soon. I am going to try and fix my blog up once i have time. Love you blog readers,

Love Fashion Equals Moi, Anita.

No comments:

Post a Comment