Sunday, June 19, 2011

outfit post #3 and purchases












I went out shopping today and i'm very happy with my purchases as most of them were on sale. I am feeling so full right now, had red rooster, boost, doughnuts and what not with my bestfriend. So i don't think i'll be having dinner besides some green tea and maybe some fruit. I hanged out at her place for a while watching movies and eating.

I wore a khaki, chiffon top with tights. As the weather was cold but sunnier than usual i wore an oversize black cardigan. For shoes, i wore my black boots and i wore my "flower" ring. I painted my nails yesterday. I actually love the colour, it's black, purple. It was actually a matte nail polish i had but i didn't like the matte effect so i had a layer of clear on top to make it shiny.

Purchases: brown yellow sweater for $13 (reduced from $35), maroon sweater $15 (reduced from $30), black chiffon top with lace at the top back $10, and a white top $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment